Today Matt is interviewing certified sports nutritionist, extreme athlete, and phenomenal author, Matt Fitzgerald. Matt and Matt are discussing the importance of escaping the cult-like extremism of modern-day diets and why neither of them believe there is a single right way to eat. Learn more about Matt Fitzgerald and what he calls agnostic healthy eating. Enjoy!
What You’ll Learn:
- How Matt got into both running and writing.
- Why people adopt cult-like behavior when it comes to diet.
- What the “right” way to eat looks like.
- Where you begin when searching for the perfect diet for you.
- What “agnostic healthy eating is.”
- Which is more important: quality or quantity.
- How Matt feels about vegetarianism.
- Why body weight isn’t as important as some think.
- The difference between successful and helpful.
- What Matt is excited about for the future.
- Get a quick start to your perfect physique using John’s weight loss blue print “Body Do Over Quick Start” at com. Or text “BodyDoOver” to 55678 to get access on your phone.
- Check in on Matt’s weight loss journey over at com.
- Join the private member’s Body Do Over Forum
- Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook!
- Diet Cults: The Surprising Fallacy at the Core of Nutrition Fads and a Guide to Healthy Eating for the Rest of Us
- Rich Roll | DO 122
- The Lean Look: Burn Fat, Tone Muscles, and Transform Your Body in Twelve Weeks Using the Secrets of Professional Athletes
- Iron War: Dave Scott, Mark Allen, and the Greatest Race Ever Run
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Body Do Over podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will never miss a quick-and-to-the-point episode tackling “real world” weight loss and fitness issues.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!