Burning fat and building muscle is a science. And that science boils down to regulating blood sugar levels. Imbalanced blood sugar can lead to the storing of fat and the loss of muscle cells and metabolism. Not good.
If you understand the science, staying fit will never be an issue for you. Kelly Leveque, of BeWellByKelly.com, joins John and Matt to break the science down into simple terms, staying true to the show’s theme, “keep it simple.”
What You’ll Learn:
- How Kelly got started in health and wellness.
- How to best decide the right nutrition program for your body.
- What the “fat burning zone” is; and
- Why you need to eat enough when trying to lose weight quickly.
- The 3 different areas that Kelly coaches clients in.
- What bioindividuality is; and
- How Kelly uses it to help her clients achieve their goals.
- How to control your “hanger.”
- Why diets like Paleo, Atkins, low carb, and Mediterranean all work.
- Why regulating blood sugar and insulin levels are key to weight loss; and
- What types of foods will help prevent blood sugar spikes.
- The importance of eating fibrous carbs.
- How to use your hunger as a cue for blood sugar imbalances.
- What your breakfast should look like.
- Why you should travel with healthy snacks for yourself.
- Get a quick start to your perfect physique using John’s weight loss blue print “Body Do Over Quick Start” at FreeBodyDoOver.com. Or text “BodyDoOver” to 55678 to get access on your phone.
- Check in on Matt’s weight loss journey over at BodyDoOver.com.
- Join the private member’s Body Do Over Forum
- Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook!
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Body Do Over podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will never miss a quick-and-to-the-point episode tackling “real world” weight loss and fitness issues.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!